Working at agentOS
agentOS is a property software company based in the heart of Cardiff. We are an independent company who are willing to offer the flexibility to their staff...
We are looking for a financial controller to manage the company supplier and sales accounts using Sage software.
The position is full time, 5 days a week from 9:00 to 3:00pm, based in Capital Towers, and we can be flexible with these hours (less or more) to help with child care or travel.
Your holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum pro rata plus 8 bank holidays, and this rises one day every year for the first 3 years of continuous service. In addition, we shut down between Christmas and New Year which can be an extra 2 to 4 days depending on what day Christmas falls. Total holidays between 38 to 40 days a year.
With schools holidays we look to plan around this period and can even provide additional days off as unpaid leave to help with summer holiday cover.
For a 30 hour working week the salary is £20,625.
For a 40 hour working week the salary is £27,500.
Key areas of the role:
– Supplier invoice, payments and reconciliation of accounts
– Raising clients invoices and debtor collection
– Tax and VAT returns
– Reconciling year end information for the accountants
– Maintain company scorecard reports (excel reports)
– Ideally AAT Qualified, qualified by experience or studying towards CIMA/ACA or ACCA
– Proficient with Sage online